2003 - Leonard (Len) Roth, Michigan State
- Born and Raised: Born in 1935. Raised in Los Angeles, CA
- Schooling: Graduated Hamilton High School Los Angeles in 1953
- Graduated UCLA (Political Science Major) in 1957
- Graduated MSU (Mass Marketing Major) in 1963
- Personal Achievements:
- 29 years married to JoAnn
- 4 children from previous wife
- 10 granddaughters – if not a record, damn close (nine live within 30 minutes of my house. I’m blessed)
- BTC Achievements as President that I am most proud of:
- Initiated Associate Director Positions – to expand leadership pool and cooperation with local clubs
- Initiated annual auction from which proceeds are donated to outgoing presidents alma mater
- Professional: Have been in the insurance and financial services field since 1975. Attained the professional designations of ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) and CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter.
- Life Plan: Love what I do personally, professionally, and Big Ten Club. Plan to stay active with all as long as blessed with sound mind and body.