2009 - Joan McLane, Penn State University
- Born in Scranton, PA,
- Raised in Chinchilla, PA,
- Graduated from Abington Heights High School lettering in Cross Country and Track & Field, and was voted most talkative by her senior class,
- Graduated from The Pennsylvania State University in 1994 with a B.S. in Administration of Justice,
- Graduated in 2000 from Kean University with a Master's in Public Administration (MPA) degree,
- Began professional career at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and stayed until moving to California in 1999,
- Currently the Senior Clinical Administrator in the Institute of Urology and the University of Southern California (USC).
- Past President Big Ten Club of Southern California,
- Lifetime member of the Pennsylvania State University Alumni Association, Past President (3 years) of the Orange County Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association, during her tenure the Chapter received numerous national awards. Member Los Angeles Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association.
- Awarded the 2004 Recent Alumna of the Year by Penn State,
- Awarded the 2004-2005 Academic & Professional Women of UCI Pacesetters Award, Elected to
- Penn State Alumni Council 2010-2013,
- Enjoys sports, travel and all social activities.